Saturday 15 March 2008

F1 weekend starts :)

Last few days I have started to get into a good grove with poker so things have been looking up. I took Thursday off as I didn’t feel great and also the games looked sub standard.
Firday,last night went well I caught back a lot of hands but I’m still slightly behind 294 hands on target.Check my sikk hourley rate.



F1 Australian GP
This weekend has me all excited as well as the F1 season starts in Australia. I was up late watching the qualifying sessions live early Saturday morning 2:15-4:20am
I love F1 and I use it as a good excuse to keep regular contact with my grandparents throughout the season. My granddad loves F1 too. I took him to Silverstone a few years ago, he had been a few times before but it was my first F1 viewing there. I think my grandma just does here knitting, crosswords or whatever grandmothers do. She is pretty cool in her own right I guess as she always makes sure she sees me rights cooking me lunch and serving nice homemade deserts when I visit.



Bonus hand
http://weaktight.com/131549 I repop flop as it's a good card to CR on oop,if he calls pretty easy c/f just happened to hit 2outta when he is golden!


Hands
~ Needed: 6,774
~ Played: 6,480
~ Required: 8,520

No comments: