Monday 24 March 2008

Hungover and feeling tired and some rants

I went out last night and met up with a few friends to enjoy some drinks around Chesterfield town.Being as it was a bank holiday weekend we often use this as a good excuse to get shitfaced :)

I'm feeling tired today and I was very annoyed with myself yesterday for trying to bang hands in before I headed out just so I could stay on target with hands for the month.
I ended up stuck $900 for the day for just 282 hands.I hate losing money playing shit!I would sooner get 1 & 2 outtered all day,but when I actually play bad and it's my fault I lost money this bugs the shit out of me!

The last two days play,Saturday & Sunday I have tilted and spewed big time.When we play bad there has too be a reason.I know what started me off so hopefully it will help me to post about it.

It started towards the end of my session on Saturday after making a numpty play by bluff shoving a NITs river bet.WTF was I thinking!
I ended the day +$250 so I was just annoyed that I should have had a $1k day and stopped the session and moved on.

After sleeping I awoke at 4:30pm Sunday and had allot on my mind.
Shall I go out?
Shall I stay in?
I was really indecisive about my plans for the day and ended up doing to much in a Short space of time.
Trying to eat,get ready to go out,play poker and trying to resolve PAHUD & PT errors before 8pm was not a good idea as I got stuck $900 for the day and still have not resolved the PAHUD error I keep getting.

So basically Sunday after getting coolered for a $470 pot early on in the session all in on the turn A8 vs my TPTK a fish spikes his 3 outta 6.5% to win when the money went in!I just spewed chips off and quit $900 stuck for the day.They have to win sometimes,just hurts more when we are overtired and are more prone to tilt.After this I just played bad and made a series of spews in mini pot spots.This is a bit annoying to tilt over something so small but when we get so tired there's not allot I can do other than not play(probably a better idea)

I know we should refrain from poker when we are tired,feeling unhappy and just don't have ample time to play.This is all good and well but I can't always stick to this,if I did I wouldn't get much done.It seems I always feel tired and I'm not the happiest of persons at times :(

Rant over,moving on and going to get back to playing good poker :)

March is going OK now after a shaky start and a bad last couple days,so I think I Will post my graph and update my hand target as I have been doing at the end of each blog I make



Hands
~ Needed: 11,613
~ Played: 11,473
~ Required: 3,527

Edit:

I just watched alot of television shows as planned today and felt better so I put a few hands and played pretty good apart from maybe 1 hand I could have played better(but I think we get coolered here no matter how we play it) and a few other smallish mistakes maybe $200 in mistakes


Feels good again that I have set my mind back to playing solid after a short lapse in concentration

Probably will not blog again until the end of the month as I expect to be busy hitting my targets.

No comments: