Monday 31 March 2008

Doomswitch continues

Please stop this poker gods It’s not fun for me any more!

Well, I’m pretty sure my doomswitch is in full flow today!
I really do feel pretty shit and worn out from poker this month, and dropping nearly $2.5k in bad beats in the last 2 days is no fun at this end of the month. Pretty disgusting in fact.

Today has been so bad losing QQ to KK 127 BB deep, me thinking of a plan to shove any none AK flop, pretty crap play.

AA runs into a player on tilt who to my delight shoves over my fake donk 3bet re-raise preflop.. But then hit’s a 4 card straight on me AIPF…seriously lol.

And to top it off I just cold called a psb turn bet from a bluffing donk who hit a gutshot when I hit the nut gutshot( I call to induce his stack on river) and the doomswitch continues to rape me hard by dealing a chop card.


I played HU again and won a few stacks which helped me a lot mentally(strange because I usually tilt big time HU when feeling crap)

I finished -$630.60c stuck for the day.

I have hit my hand target so that's a good thing and I’m currently up just over $5100 for month now and if I drop any more I will want to smash my computer into pieces so may take the day off tomorrow and call it a month as it’s going to be 5am before I sleep and I have to be up early to get things done and run a few errands.
Also I got college at 7pm-9pm and I’m not sure if I can be bothered to get raped any further with poker this month.



Hands

~ Needed: 14,516
~ Played: 15,004
~ Required: Nil

No comments: