Wednesday 12 March 2008

Starting to fall behind on hands

Sunday
Went pretty well, actually it went really well. For the first time in ages I actually felt like I played a very good standard of poker(playing tight)
So far this year I think I’m running under expectation but I can honestly say I have not been playing 100% as good as I can. I think this is due to me being over tired and stressed due to other factors in life. If I had to say I’d probably say I’ve been playing 65% of my normal high standard game of poker.




Monday
Well I was really tired come Monday. I go to college Monday nights for 2hrs and by the time this came around I was not feeling it at all! Me and my friend get to college and start work. After about 10mins of logging on logging off and trying other variables I ask out tutor to get I.T down. For some unbeknown reason I couldn’t nor could a lot of other people access our files(stored on college server)
The I.T manager or who ever came down and could not resolve the problem(such a good £32k a year he is worth). As everything we need is on the server we can’t actually do anything in relation to our course(AutoCAD). So me and my friend decide to jack it and cruise back home.
Feeling annoyed by this waste of time I decide to grab some food and watch a few television shows before trying to attempt playing poker. Before I know it it’s really late so I bang in a few hands

Then the games start to get real bad and I’m feeling quite nauseous with how tired I had been all day, so I decide to book the win and get some sleep.



Tuesday
I really felt ill and by the time I got back from my Youth Support part time job I was in no real mood to play poker.
I noted that my rake back got paid into my Full Tilt poker account $11.72c ha-ha. I decide to just play one 6max Turbo SNG for $12 to see how bad I’m playing. I manage to get 2nd and double the rake back money but I lost because I shoved A-7o and got called by A-8o. The board came down all low so his 8 was the defining factor in the match. The players were real horrible and I probably could have got 2nd in my sleep ha-ha.



Today
I still feel a bit off as I have the same headache as I have had for the past 3 days with being so tired. Saying that I am fully rested now and I actually got up today at 11am rather than 2pm+ which was nice to see some daylight for a change.

Due to not playing yesterday and only playing half the hands required for my target on Tuesday,I am now behind 687 hands on my hand target for the month. I plan on putting in a great deal of work over the next week or so.


Stats & Graph March So Far




Also I realize I have to concentrate on other tasks such as completing my induction exercises for the D.D.C as part of my induction for the Youth Support Workers post. I had sort of forgotten about this and now need to pull my finger out to complete this work. I think I have until the first few weeks in April but I have a lot to get through so this might? Interfere with my poker targets!


Hands
~ Needed: 5,323
~ Played: 4,636
~ Required: 10,364

No comments: