Sunday 30 March 2008

Doomswitch

Wow, just wow. Today has been incredible insane. At one point I was sure I was about to set the new record for how much I have lost in one day playing poker. The standing record is $2200ish and today I have been $2574 stuck at one point. I hold my hands up and say that I have played quite bad. But I can also say I have got very unlucky.

Doomswitched imo:
KK v AK all in preflop

Player hits his miracle flop after calling a huge 3bet

AK v AA so standard

Marginal shove, think I’m 48ish% when money goes in

I was going to shove the turn but I figured he didn’t have a hand, guess I valued myself to death here, but very rare and odd hand.

I would have liked to win this, but it was kind of funny that he goes to wire with this,lol,such a fish needs a pat on back imo. 9.10% to win on turn.


Break Then Try Again
I played another session and won $1100 back before dropping a stack here in a bad spot.
http://weaktight.com/146346 Player here is 25/20/5 and he doesn’t c/c much at all hence the call with AT pre. With the way the hand played out I think he didn’t know where he was and was lucky that I was a bit frustrated and called with AT. I don’t think he is checking to induce the flop I honestly think he didn’t know where he was with this hand.

After this I played some HU and won a few stacks venting at $100nl on FT.That was fun just smashing raise all the time,I forgot how much fun HU was.


Today's Stats


Today's Graph


Today Killed My Month :(

Today had upset me quite a bit,when I had gotten so close to my target for money I was getting more and more confident that I might actually get close to $10k. $7.5k would have been great for the month and I could have quit today and took the rest of the month off.But this is not what poker is about,sure at times it's hard when we think were going backwards,that's why you can make alot of money at this game,it's not as easy as what it appears.
I will definatly make hands but almost certain I will not hit my cash target.I would be very very happy with $7k+ now with how I ran today I'm not all that hopeful.I was planning on moving up to 3/6 next month but I think I might wait till I'm running a bit better to make it smoother on my bankroll.

Hands
~ Needed: 14,032
~ Played: 14,556
~ Required: 444

No comments: