Monday 3 March 2008

Lots of hands and frustration creeping in


Well yesterday was fun!

I started off playing very well then I sat at a table and it broke pretty quick so I decided to stay and play a good LAG HU as I thought I had enough edge for it to be profitable. I didn’t hit a thing and before long I was $100ish stuck HU then the table filled. I think this frustrated me and I started to play bad. I quit this session about -$700 stuck, took a breather then played and caught some back finishing -$160 stuck for the day.




Few hands:

Played this pretty bad I was waiting to catch him out that why I didn't 3bet here preflop,bleh!

Love these players Suppose they have to win sometime.

Happy with this float Not to sure if betting the turn would be better,if he doesnt believe he would just CRAI and I think the river is more my range in his eyes.

Nice blind play Pretty good flop,he pretty much INSTA called pre then c/f INSTA as well!



Overall I’m disappointed in my play, as towards the end of the day I felt like I had wasted about $600/$700 unnecessarily. I am very happy in how many hands I logged.






I got college tonight, have not been in 3weeks so I will struggle a bit with the AutoCad stuff.I got up around 2pm today and ended up walking around Tesco’s for nearly 1hr as they had decided to move all there store around and put stuff in really silly places. I hate food shopping and it makes it worse when they change the store around just when you was getting use to everything

I managed to buy a microphone also today, so hopefully my poker videos will be good quality



Hands
~ Needed: 967
~ Played: 1,168
~ Required: 13,832

No comments: