Sunday 2 March 2008

March off to a good start

Managed to figure out how to use the Camtasia Studio 5 software suite yesterday, think I must have spent about 2.5hrs at least messing around with it in between sessions. I added the first test run on top of the blog(play money on FT poker)I played a small micro HU SNG match also and have that stored on my computer but it seems like I can’t upload to U-Tube as the file is to big. I’m going to have to have a further look into this and also the audio is pretty poor so I’m going to buy a microphone some time next week to make the videos as good of a quality as I can

Yesterday went pretty well +$1250 for 295hands. Bit disappointed that I did not play more but I have been busy with the Camtasia software and other things. Plus I was going to take the day off because I was very tired yesterday and pretty sure I have missed out on some good sleep last week with all the extra grinding I have been putting in.



I made one bad mistake today, being a bad call with top 2 pair when a flush hit on the turn(giving me top 2)


I think this call more than makes up for this previous mistake.This was the third time he tried such a move and I felt very sure that 2nd pair was good. Few times before he was absurdly over aggressive in the blinds. I actually flopped top pair no kicker IP and he led into me for $86 into $20 pot. I was thinking of pushing but my hand was not strong enough and he could have easily had a combo draw making me a slight dog which would have sucked so I’m glad I waited him out to a better spot where it felt a lot better to make a call.

I managed to upload my wmp format mirco HU SNG cash video to myspace as they accept 100mb files.Think I will host all my videos that I make there.Seems pretty easy and it makes sense to have them all in one place.

First Video
Poker Demo Video

Add to My Profile More Videos

The ATo and the Q6 hands are not the best played(Q6 was not that bad,usaully it adds value with players trying to bluff etc,etc)

Stole this idea of another player,but it seems like a good idea to log how many hands I have played and how many I need to hit my goal for the month.I will add this to every blog I make from now on.

Hands
~ Needed: 484
~ Played: 295
~ Required: 14,705

No comments: